After viewing all the friends' blogs for months, I start to have my own.
Everytime when i read the friends' blog, I also feel like sharing my days with them.
Finally, with the assistance and guidance of the pretty sheali and young crystal, my baby is born.
It will be a channel to link my friends and me, giving me opportunity to share my life with them, and a way to express my happiness, excitement, anger, disappointment etc.
Though I'm a bit late, but with the new version and tools provided, it would be easier for me and save me a lot of time to write. Otherwise I wonder I would not spend too much time to write if it's so complicated (that's the reason i only start now :p)
I'm glad to be part of the BIG family!!
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
welcome to this sharing world..
i'll leave as many comments as i can..
1st blog, Gambateh
welcome to the bloggin world... yes blog had been an amazing tool, somehow a companion for you to vomit watever is in u without holding back and hesitation... will surely roll here more often... more updates ya!
Post a Comment